Romantic And Cute Things To Say To Your Crush To Put A Smile On His Or Her Face.
Here is a list of romantic and cute things to say to your crush to put a smile on his or her face.
So you've developed a crush on someone. You get butterflies in your stomach whenever you see them around. You keep one eye trained on them whenever you're in the same room. You know you need to go talk to them. But you also know that's easier said than done. Having a crush is one thing but actually knowing what to say when you come face to face is something else entirely. It takes courage to walk up to the guy or girl you have a crush on and there's a lot of pressure to say the right thing. Here are romantic, funny, and flirty things you can say to your crush to put a smile on their face.
What To Say To Your Crush In The First Meeting?
Possibly the most daunting task is coming up with what to say the first time you approach your crush. Whether it is a stranger you've seen around or someone you've known forever and suddenly have feelings for, talking to your crush can be hard. Use these romantic sayings the first time you talk to your crush to break the ice and let them know you're interested.
1. I've been thinking about you a lot and once I start I can't stop. I like that you make my mind race in the best way. I'd really like to get to know you even better.
2. My stomach is usually calm but when you're around it's like there's a zoo inside me. You make me feel alive.
3. I like you a lot. I think we should talk and see where things go.
4. Have you ever thought about what we'd be like as a couple? I've been thinking about it a lot lately and I think we would be great together.
5. What is your favorite book? What are your hobbies? I'd love to get to know you better.
6. Do you want to get coffee sometime? I've seen you around and I like what I see.
7. I really want to spend more time with you. I like the way you make my stomach flip when you walk in the room. And how I can't stop paying attention to everything you do. Do you want to get to know each other?
Taking Things To The Next Level With Your Crush.
Once you get beyond the first interaction, you still have to be flirty, funny, and romantic. It's a little less awkward now that you've gotten past the introductions, but it's still important to keep things going in a positive direction. Make sure he/she knows you're interested. Here are some things to say to your crush when you know each other pretty well but you're trying to move from crush to couple.
1. When I look at you, I see someone I can be with for a long time. I like that I can talk to you about anything and you don't judge me or try to change my mind. You make me smile and laugh even on my worst days.
2. I've never had so much in common with someone as I have with you. We never get bored because there's always something for us to do, and we like to do the same things. It's nice to have someone to spend time with like this.
3. You're my best friend and the person I trust wholeheartedly. I like how easy it is to open up to you and that you open up to me, too. We're really great together.
4. A relationship is a team and we work well together. You make me better and I make you better. Together, we're unstoppable.
5. It's funny that you always seem to know what to say even when my tongue is tied. All you have to do is text me the right emoji at the right time and my day is better. And you always seem to know the exact right time. No one has ever known me as well as you do.
6. I've had a crush on you for as long as I can remember. I'm glad we've taken the time to get to know each other better because now that crush is more than just butterflies in my stomach. I really like you a lot.
7. When I see you, my world lights up like a city at night. You make everything brighter, better. I can't imagine my life without the brightness you bring to it.
Source: Opera News