Steps to Successfully Apply for Polyunwana 2020/2021 Admission
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana(AIFPU) popularly called Polyunwana is one of the oldest Polytechnic East of the Niger. It is located at Unwana in Afikpo North Local Government of Ebonyi State.
The school is reputed for it's high academic performance and production of highly qualified graduates in different fields or profession.
Recently, the institution released it's 2020/2021 admission form for Higher National Diploma courses, seeking qualified applicants who are interested in the institution.
This article is aimed at guiding applicants on how to successfully buy and process the application for the HND admission form.
Carefully read the guidelines below and follow it strictly for you successful application.
The fiest step is to pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. visit the school website:
2. Select your programme type eg. Public administration
3. Provide your ND REGISTRATION Number
4. Input your Phone Number and fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
5. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
6. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
7. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
8. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference)
9. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
After filling in your details accurately, then you have to cross check the details to ensure that it is error free before you click "submit"
Below are the Screening documents required for the Higher National Diploma application;
(i) Original copy of O’level Result
(ii) Original copy of National Diploma Statement of Result obtained from NBTE Accredited Institution.
Iii. A passport photograph
Source: Opera News