Do you want to be wealthy? Go through all these contents Investment Mentality




We learn about money by trial and error( especially in this part of the country)

Lack of investment Mentality have kept many in poverty.

For investment Mentality to be inculcated in you, toxic mentality have to be eradicated

The 5 Toxic Mentalities that have to be eradicated to attain Financial Freedom are:

1 The Nomadic Mentality i.e vagabond way of life, moving from job to job, place to place, business to business without focus and consistency, they are wanderers. They have no assets , they consume from place to place without producing anything.



2 Consumer Mentality consuming all that one has attracts poverty, don't spend all you have in order to secure your future and avoid financial shame.



3 Victim or Entitlement Mentality victim Mentality keeps you at the same spot without moving

4 Civil Service or Salary Mentality it is not your employer's responsibility yo make you rich. It isn't also the responsibility of the government to make you rich.

Your boss is not your source but a resource

It is adviseasable to save 70% of your salary and spend the remaining 30% .

Delayed Mentality I.e ypi should not buy unnecessary things, in fact avoid them 

Salary is fixed , it stops when you stop working, it can be delayed.

Income is not fixed but varies per time , it increases exponentially, it reflects your true worth, values and actuality inculcate savings culture no matter how  small.



5 Prosperity or Materialism Mentality. 

What is your view about money / wealth

When the purpose of a thing is not known , abuse is inevitable.

To be wealthy is to create impact.

Your wealth shouldn't be spent on your family alone.

Like, comments and share.

Related News

3 Secrets No One will Tell You About Becoming a Self-Made Millionaire

2020-05-20 14:49:53
Continue reading
3 Secrets No One will Tell You About Becoming a Self-Made Millionaire

Ten Ways to get rich, remain wealthy

2020-05-25 21:00:00
Continue reading
Ten Ways to get rich, remain wealthy

Nigeria will face a very high rate of unemployment in the near future, see why

2020-05-31 11:28:33
Continue reading
Nigeria will face a very high rate of unemployment in the near future, see why

People Living With Albinism Complain of Neglect As Lockdown Is Intensified

2020-06-03 14:51:37
Continue reading
People Living With Albinism Complain of Neglect As Lockdown Is Intensified